Baby Ramsten!

 Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, March 2, 2009

Valentines Day

So I have put off writing about Valentine's Day cause I was hoping to get a video to put up. But sadly, I haven't been able to talk Rich into doing it again for me.

I'll start with what I got for Rich. Well, last time we were at the video store, he pointed out a movie to me and said, "This is a good one to get me for a present." So I tried to go get that one for him, but when I went back, I couldn't find it. So I got him the new Mummy movie and House Bunny and a very large bag of those conversation hearts (he loves them so much. although I don't know why. I think they are gross. ick!).

Well, I have also been looking for the 10th season of M*A*S*H for awhile, so when he got home I told him I had gone to Hastings to look for the 10th season, to throw him off the trail. Well, he decided the next night to give me my part of my present early. Well, it was the 10th season of M*A*S*H. He hates giving presents early, but he didn't want me to go out and buy it for myself and ruin the surprise. He said that earlier the same day I went to Hastings, he had found it there, and he said he was glad that there hadn't been 2 copies, cause I probably would have bought it for myself. :)

Anyway, so the next day was Friday the 13th and when he got off work at 1 a.m. he decided it was Valentines so we exchanged gifts (except for one he saved for me in the morning). He gave me a second movie he got for me, which was House Bunny! So we ended up having to take one of them back.

Anyways, so the next morning, he got up and went out to the living room and told me to stay in bed for a few minutes. Then he starts playing the song from "Mama Mia" where all the guys are dancing in flippers on the beach. And he comes into the room wearing a pair of flippers trying to dance around, but tripping over himself and the few clothes that were on the floor. It was so hilarious and I wish I had had the camera so I could video it. I've been trying to talk him into a repeat performance, and one day I will suceed and then I will post it so everyone can see what a cute man I married.

You see that is my favorite scene from the movie and I watch it over and over again sometimes, cause it just makes me laugh so much. And he remembered that I had said that and it was just such a good way to wake up.

Anyway, then we went to lunch at Formosa, and he headed off to work. I went over to spend the evening with my in-laws and we played games and had dinner and played with Abby.

And next week, we are going to Los Angeles and San Diego for Spring Break. So we will have lots of pictures to put up.

No comments: